The search for a work from home job can be a little overwhelming. There are so many options out there for every type of interest. First, you have to decide what type of work you'd be interested in doing and how much time and effort you're willing to put into it.
Some advice I can offer when researching work from home companies is to read through their website thoroughly. I always check to see if there is a money-back guarantee and I make sure I send them an email to ask them a question of some sort just to see if they respond. If I don't get a response, I move on. If they are not going to answer your initial email, they won't answer any questions you may have in the future either.
I also make sure that they offer a money-back guarantee. This is important. I've tried several work-at-home opportunities and I've always gotten a refund when requested. One way to check up on a company is to search them on Google or Yahoo. Type in the name of the company and then the word "review" or "rated". If you get a lot of websites stating that this company is a scam, then you know not to sign up.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment